MIAMI EMPRESARIAL MAGAZINE
as a proud media partner for this event, cordially invites you to enjoy an EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT FOR OUR READERS and participate in this important forum
The Pension Fund Brazil Forum was designed in collaboration with leading Brazilian pension fund decision makers. This gathering supports Brazilian pensions, providing them with an unique opportunity to work together with asset managers and industry experts toward solutions in portfolio construction, asset allocation and investment strategy.
Over $250 billion in AUM gathered at one place on the same day!
We are honored to announce that Mr. Henrique Meirelles, former President of Brazil’s Central Bank from 2003 to 2010, will present a local economic forecast to Brazilian pension funds and global asset managers at the 3rdPension Fund Brazil Forum on May, 13th in São Paulo.
Henrique de Campos Meirelles | Former President | Central Bank of Brazil
Key discussion topics include:
- Best Practices in Asset-Liability Management: Developed and Emerging Market Pension Fund Perspectives
- Investment Strategies for Long Term Asset Preservation and Growth
- Fiduciary Excellence: Evolving Responsibilities in Global and Emerging Markets
- Trends and Macroeconomic Prospects in Brazilian and Global Economies
- Accessing Alternative Investments & the Future of International Asset Allocation
- Pension System’s Lifecycle and Educational Programs for Contributors
- Current Brazilian Pension Fund Regulation, New Legislation & Considerations in Fundraising & Capital Allocation
Interested in participating? For Sponsorship opportunities or group discounts please contact:
Head of Private Equity Group
Markets Group | 10 west 37th Street New York, NY 10018
TO VIEW THE LATEST ISSUES OF MIAMI EMPRESARIAL IN THEIR “FLIP-BOOK” VERSIONS, JUST SELECT THE IMAGE AND CLICK