LATINBIZ HONORS ITS “WOMEN OF DISTINCTION” FOR 2011
MIAMI EMPRESARIAL MAGAZINE was proud to be a Media Sponsor of LATINBIZ’s 2011 Women of Virtue/ALMA Awards. Congratulations to the amazing honorees!
The Latin Business Club of America LATINBIZ and its President, Monica Puig, recently hosted the annual “Women of Virtue” Awards luncheon at the Coral Gables Country Club to honor twelve extraodinary South Florida women who make a difference every day in our community.
This year’s ALBA Award recipient was Esther Tellechea, Executive Director of Hispanic AIDS Awareness Program (HAAP).
The 2011 LATINBIZ Women of Virtue were:
- Reyna Aday, Smoking Cessation Specialist at Miami-Dade Area Health Education Center (AHEC);
- Dominique Barba, Doral Community Coalition Education Chair and Barrod Consulting Director;
- Jennifer Diaz, Becker and Poliakoff-Attorney at Law and President of Organization of Women in International Trade South Florida Chapter (OWIT);
- Olga Hasbun, Founder of VIP Associates & Co;
- Linda Kubie, President of The Perfect Food;
- Nancy Mathews, CEO and Co-Founder of Womens Prosperity Network;
- Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera, Economic Developer of the City of Doral;
- Gloria P. Ruiz, Professor and Director of the Institute for Communication, Entertainment, & Media at St. Thomas University;
- Maricarmen Sega, President of Peruvian American Chamber of Commerce of South Florida;
- Kimberly Shenker-Bacardi, Founder of Kim’s Good Karma Group; and
- Beatriz Torrente, President of Resume Again.
For more information on the Latin Business Club of America / LATINBIZ, call 786.357.7998 or visit www.latinbiz.net
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today for our complete media kit.