Supermix Supplies Ready-Mix Concrete For Trump Group’s The Mansions At Acqualina, South Florida’s Third Largest Continuous Foundation Mat Pour Ever
8,200 cubic yards of ready-mix concrete were delivered to five concrete boom pumps, supplied by C&C Concrete Pumping, throughout 18 hours in order to create the luxury high-rise’s foundation.
Supermix™, Florida’s largest independent producer of concrete products, topped off January 2013 with an historic event: the third largest continuous foundation mat pour in the history of South Florida. The project? The Trump Group’s 47-story luxury residential high-rise The Mansions At Acqualina, currently under construction at 17749 Collins Avenue in SunnyIslesBeach.
The flurry of activity began at 7:00 pm on Saturday, January 26th and ran for 18 hours into Sunday, as Supermix’s ready-mix concrete trucks fed five concrete boom pumps, supplied by C&C Concrete Pumping, with 8,200 cubic yards of ready-mix concrete to create the building’s foundation.
Supervising the impeccably executed activity were representatives from Coastal Construction Company, the project’s construction manager, and Capform Inc., the forming & shell contractor.
Headed by Eddie and Jules Trump, The Trump Group first came to prominence in South Florida in 1985 when it developed WilliamsIsland in Aventura, which includes eight high-rises, a charming Mediterranean village, and a ground-breaking suite of resort and club amenities. The luxury residences at WilliamsIsland were among the first of their kind in the region. The Trump Group’s development portfolio also includes the Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, and Luxuria Residences on the oceanfront in Boca Raton, Florida.
ABOUT SUPERMIX: Supermix, Inc. [www.supermix.com] has been serving the construction industry in South Florida for 24 years. It is today the largest independent producer and supplier of concrete products in the State of Florida, currently covering the counties of Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie.
The Supermix™ team continuously strives to fulfill its tradition of being the “On-Time Concrete Company”® and provide the highest quality concrete products, service and expertise by utilizing the most advanced equipment, technologies and innovations, as well as engaging the most qualified and service-oriented personnel. Supermix™ has been an industry leader in many aspects, including being the first independent concrete supplier to use air conditioning in its mixer cabs and automatic transmission in its trucks, enhancements that add to the comfort of drivers and eliminate the need for shifting gears, which could cause concrete spillage.
Supermix, Inc. is an active member of a host of industry organizations:
• ABC (Associated Builders & Contractors)
• CASF (Construction Association of South Florida)
• FC&PA (Florida Concrete and Products Association)
• NRMCA (National Ready Mixed Concrete Association)
• MAF (Masonry Association of Florida)
• NCMA (National Concrete Masonry Association)
The company’s performance, professionalism and quality products have been recognized with numerous honors and honors through the years. Supermix™ has been listed seven times, from 1998 through 2005, in Hispanic Business Magazine’s “Top 500 Hispanic Companies in the United States” and the South Florida Business Journal has ranked Supermix among its “Top 100 Largest Private Companies in South Florida.”
Among Supermix’s high profile projects:
• Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande; Icon & Apogee Condominiums — South Beach
• The Jade, Park Place, Icon Brickell — Brickell
• NoBe Bay Condo and Indian Creek Parking Garage — Miami Beach
• Trump I, II and III Condominium Towers — Sunny Isles Beach and North Miami Beach
• Brickell Courts, Brickell View, Carbonell and Asia Condominiums — Brickell Key
• the 50 Biscayne Plaza and The Lofts II — Downtown Miami
• the Grand Bay — Key Biscayne
• Grove Hill Tower Condominiums — Coconut Grove
• Red Road Commons — South Miami
• 100 Andalusia — Coral Gables
CORPORATE | INSTITUTIONAL | INDUSTRIAL | GOVERNMENTAL
• Lowes Convention Center Hotel — Miami Beach
• The Mutiny Hotel — Coconut Grove
• Ryder System Worldwide Headquarters — Doral
• Sysco Southeast Florida — Riviera Beach
• Caterpillar Distribution Center – Medley
• Douglas Entrance — Coral Gables
• Miami Children’s Museum — Watson Island
• Miami Children’s Hospital — Miami
• U.S. Southern Command Headquarters — Doral
• Miami-Dade Water & Sewer Oxygenation Treatment Plant — Miami
• SR836 Toll Plaza for MDX/Miami-Dade Expressway — Miami
• Concourse “D” Extension at Miami International Airport
For more details or to request an interview with Supermix executives, please call Arquimedes Trujillo at 305.281.9700 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org